Features & Benefits
- High power dual antenna radio providing a drop-in replacement migration path for legacy radios.
- Optimized client roaming solution for intelligent selection of access points in a mobile environment.
- 7 Industrial Ethernet ports allows for expansion of machine based devices.
- Managed switch allows port based bandwidth control and QOS capabilities.
- Industrial enclosure and connectors provides dust and moisture protection.
- SNMP monitoring with dashboards and customized extension capabilities.
- Existing integration capabilities to share signal and access point details for display on FMS operator screens.
- NAT based routing simplifies deployments allowing a one step machine commissioning.
- Firmware updates, configuration and commissioning manageable remotely ‘over the air’.
- Wi-Fi Bridges can be swapped out as a single network appliance to simplify maintenance.
2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n Dual Antenna, 25dB per chain
Moxa EDS408-T Industrial Managed Switch
7 x M12 Female D-Coded (4pin)
1 x RJ45 Moxa Serial Console Access
Die-Cast Aluminium IP65 Rated
216mm (L) x 205mm (W) x 68mm (H)
4 x M5 Mounting Holes