Features & Benefits
- High power dual antenna uplink radio providing a drop-in replacement migration path for legacy radios.
- Hotspot model includes separate dual band radio for connecting nearby tablets, phones and laptops.
- Optimized client roaming solution for intelligent selection of Access Points in a mobile environment.
- 5 Industrial Ethernet ports enabling connectivity to onboard machine and vehicle devices.
- Industrial enclosure and connectors provide protection from dust, moisture and vibration.
- Universally compatible with any standard Wi-Fi network.
- SNMP monitoring with dashboards and customized extensions capabilities enhance supportability.
- NAT based routing simplifies deployments allowing a one step machine commissioning.
- Firmware updates, configuration and commissioning manageable remotely ‘over the air’.
- Wi-Fi Bridges can be swapped out as a single network appliance to simplify maintenance.
2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n Dual Antenna 30 dB (upgradable)
2.4/5GHZ 802.11 b/g/n/ac Dual Antenna 22dB
5 x M12 Female D-coded (4pin)
Voltage Input: 9-36V
Die-Cast Aluminium IP65 Rated
216mm (L) x 205mm (W) x 68mm (H)
4 x M5 Mounting Holes